- prof-sbu likes this
- snievymnielyts likes this
- madeinafrika reblogged this from littlemissconceptions
- meetmeatthecarousel likes this
- gleaningmachine reblogged this from littlemissconceptions and added:
- nwabisa likes this
- lufunolookbook reblogged this from mariamccloy
- lufunolookbook likes this
- mariamccloy reblogged this from littlemissconceptions and added:
- eikona likes this
- littlemissconceptions posted this
So I always drive passed this spot on Corlett but never have the time to stop and check it out. On Friday I had the time and went along with a friend for long overdue scrabble game.
As you can see, the place is called Bean Republic. Here’s some info:
It’s been open for about 6 months and is an awesome and open working space.
They’re open from 6am to a minimum of 8pm, every day, (but basically from 6am to whenever) which is awesome because so many coffee shops with wifi close early just when you get into the groove of your work. .
They have free wifi (awwww yeaaaah), ALL DAY BREAKFAST *winning*, and you can fit about 50 people in the space so it’s perfect for private functions (there’s also a downstairs)
You can park on the street or around the corner.
They have games night every Friday, live music and poetry on Sunday evenings and once a month they have art exhibitions - they just launched the exhibitions of Neil Louw aka Neil Atlantis and Nkosinathi Quwe
Their website is www.beanrepublic.co.za
011 440 4342
81 Corlett Drive, Johannesburg.
We didn’t get to eat anything but I love that the menu has a sense of humour, and the Dirty Chai has changed my life and I will TOTALLY be going back there!!!
Hope to see you there ne?