- copperbelt-dime likes this
- littlemissconceptions likes this
- lufunolookbook reblogged this from nkuye
- lufunolookbook likes this
- nkuye reblogged this from littlemissconceptions and added:
- okmalume likes this
- nkuye likes this
- azucrnegra reblogged this from dubmeister
- dubmeister reblogged this from littlemissconceptions
- dubmeister likes this
- sowetogriot likes this
- littlemissconceptions posted this
Every year Design Indaba invites the public to engage with the question of what constitutes beauty through the MBOISA award.
MBOISA stands for Most Beautiful Object in South Africa.
More than just an object of visual delight, MBOISA encourage a wider definition of beauty - one that encapsulates attributes such as social significance, economic impact, usability, sustainability and even humour.”
The winner is determined by public vote via sms and announced on the afternoon of Sunday 3 March at Design Indaba Expo.
The designs of all the MBOISA finalists will be on show at Design Indaba Expo, open to the public from Friday 1 March to Sunday 3 March at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
These are my 3 favourite final from top to bottom:
1. Golden Fold Necklace by Katherine-Mary Pichulik
2. Zanzan Umbrella by Gareth Cowden, Babatunde
3. Aretha Dress by Sindiso Khumalo
Go here to see the other items and read more about them.